No Tags Found!

sunnysv
Dear All, Can anyone advice on good training institutes for ITIL and PMP ? Has anyone heard about QLogy Management Services Pvt Ltd, Pune ? They offer workshops on ITIL as well as PMP. regards Sunny
From India, Pune
deepak_rex
Just wish to share that our schedule for the Public ITIL v3 Foundation Boot Course at Bangalore during 19-20 Dec’2009.
As an accredited training service provider, I am sure that the training services provided by Future Frameworks would definitely contribute to the continual success of your organization and we can help your organization with our expertise in whole gamut of ITIL Consulting and Training (end to end) with our experienced APMG/EXIN Accredited consultants and materials.
Regs,
Deepak , You may mail me at or buzz me at 09731400233

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Future Frameworks Company Profile.pdf (4.95 MB, 87 views)

deepak_rex
Always check if the ITIL/PMP Training Service Provider is accredited or not. It really makes a difference in Course Delivery because you'll be trained on latest course materials by people who have really done implementations across the globe.
Regs,
Deepak

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Hi,

Greetings,

CADD Centre offers PMP training on regular basis

Jan, 2010 - 23,24 & 30,31.
Jan, 2010 - 23,24,25,26.

CADD Centre Training Services Private Limited is the training arm of 20 year old CADD Centre Group, head quartered at Chennai, India. CADD Centre has the largest network of over 250 training centre’s in major cities and towns across India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Nigeria, Dubai, and Maldives and trained about 5,00,00 professionals. CADD Centre is also the preferred training partner of more than 3,500 corporate houses in India and abroad.

CADD Centre®is the Registered Education Provider (REP) for all the Project planning & management courses & offer customers to take advantage of a single point for their entire project management requirements. CADD Centre certificate contains Professional Development unit (PDU) points or contact hours which will quantity the Professional service activities / Education.

Best Wishes,

call @ 9940743214 for more details

From India, Madras
vaibhavad
Hi,
For ITIL prefer Vinsys,Pune. I have done ITIL course through them ,2 day workshop. The instructor is way too good with experience of around 18-20 years in ITSM. Cant ask for a better expert. And the workshop was very productive.
Thanks,
Vaibhav

From India, Pune
acpt
Sunny,
As deepak righty said, you need to be first ensure whether the PMP Training Service Provider is recognized by PMI or not ?
PMI accredits such certain institutes to conduct PMP training.
You can find the list of institutes below:
http://pmi.org <link updated to site home>
Update me once you decide upon the PMI institute. I am also looking for one desparately but not able to decide.
All the best..
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Dear Friend,
CADD Centre, Mylapore is PMI - REP centre which is conducting PMP contact Program all over the world. Please check PMI CCRS & come to know about CADD Centre quality education.
Kindly contact 1800 42 50 405 ( Toll Free) for further details.
Regards
Johnsi

From India, Madras
sagarqlogy
Hi sunny,
I m sagar, working as BDE in QLogy.
We do provide the Training for PMP & ITIL for all modules.
We are Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) of PMI to deliver PMP Training. We are also EXIN Partner and Authorized Examination center.
Key Differentiators
1. Best in class instructors
2. 100% Passing Warranty
3. World class course material with inputs from Subject Matter Expert
4. Great support Team.
5. Support from expert professionals even after training.
6. You can avail lucrative discounts.
7. eLearning Module (http://myLMS.QLogy.com)
I will request you to go through our eLearning at http://myLMS.QLogy.com. You can create your free account and also access recorded sessions, webinars & sample papers.
For more details contact:-
Name: Sagar Dube
Mobile:9373860016
Contact Number: 020-22933336/7/8 email id:-

From India, Khopoli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.