hopegovind

Hi,

Many universities offer PhD in management and human resources management. One of such prominent institute is TISS. You need to wait for one more year as admission process starts during March.

Please note, the admission to PhD should happen strictly as per the UGC regulation for MPhil/ PhD 2009. Many private and deemed universities lure students with easy PhD degree but they do not have either recognition or they sell it just for money.

You may refer following article for a proper guidance on doing PhD

HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article: How to identify fake, real, recognized and not recognized M.Phil and Ph.D degree in India

Further, IITs also offer PhD in winter session, although a tough competition, it is one of the best option to do (Yes, IITs too offer PhD in management)

I regularly post notification on my blog HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article you should visit regularly for such information or you may also scan over internet. But beware, do not opt private and deemed universities.

Regards

Govind

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

As far as he / she has valid PhD degree from a recognized university, I do not think it is misleading. The person may specify more clearly in bracket the subject of PhD
From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

First of all, let me clarify that this review is not biased. After a due research and thoughtful consideration I have come to this conclusion.

Its certificate courses

It charges for certificate courses but if you search over internet, you will find similar and better courses under MOOC free of cost. I have listed few of them courses in my blog and thats too from top of the world class universities. Then why to pay money?

Free MOOC Psychology course and certificate (online course on psychology) from top global institutes - See more at: HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article: Free MOOC Psychology course and certificate (online course on psychology) from top global institutes

Must to be attended MOOC courses in management, teaching, training, ICT and behavioural science - See more at: HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article: Must to be attended MOOC courses in management, teaching, training, ICT and behavioural science

Free certificate MOOC online courses on communication skills - See more at: HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article: Free certificate MOOC online courses on communication skills

A big false, the fee is cheapest and affordable

Edukart charge you Rs. 25000 as an agent just to process your fee. Do you want to pay so much fee? It is similar of Avagmah. Decision is yours.

Another lie of Edukart is it is saying PGDM from Symbiosis University. Symbiosis University does not offer any distance programme. It is offered through Symbiosis centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) which is using the brand Symbiosis International University but symbiosis does not award any programme

You may read it as follows:

Are you thinking that you got a Symbiosis University degree from SCDL?- Think again about it- you are cheated

HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article: Are you thinking that you got a Symbiosis University degree from SCDL?- Think again about it- you are cheated

Clarity of Distance Learning PGDBA, PGDHRM and 1/2 years PG Management Programme (Distance mode) - See more at: HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article: Clarity of Distance Learning PGDBA, PGDHRM and 1/2 years PG Management Programme (Distance mode)

HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article: Clarity of Distance Learning PGDBA, PGDHRM and 1/2 years PG Management Programme (Distance mode)

People should not opt MBA/ PG Courses from these institutes (Distance mode) - See more at: HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article: People should not opt MBA/ PG Courses from these institutes (Distance mode)

Venkateshwara Open University

This is a private university and although it has added word "Open" as per the reply got from UGC, although a private university has named itself as an open, it cannot offer courses outside its campus and cannot open centre. Venkateshwara Open University does not have UGC DEB approval.

I do not think I need to write anything else.

You may read more about it at

HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article: Here is another degree selling agent- edukart.com, perhaps IIM has removed teaching ethics from its management syllabus

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

Please read my article.

This forum is of course for creating awareness. I have done enough research and written the article after thinking a lot.

Edukart is just a copied model of the business and consist misleading information on its website. Majority of HR people who have done PG Diploma from SCDL must have got the experience that how SCDL diploma not helpful at all in their career and it is not awarded through symbiosis international university.

I do not need to biased towards them, I am representing the fact. Yes, they can counter reply my claim and I am open for debate. Also, on my blog, I have written feedback of people on mouthshut.com which is self explanatory.

Another simple example, if you can apply directly to university and can do the course in 50000, do you want to give additional 25000 to edukart just because you are taking admission through them?

And again, such arrangement is against the UGC Act and guideline.

Regards

Govind

HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article

HR practitioner and independent career blogger

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

Also, you fee Rs. 25000 over and above of the actual course fee, if you deny, please publish here fee for 2 years MBA of all universities.

Here is another evidence of the mail I got from one of my blog reader

Ravi Sharma

Respected sir

I read your blogs regularly now. Thanks for spreading information and saving many's careers.

Sir, I wish to bring to your notice this website named 'Edukart.com,'

It offers all the distance programs like MBA's , PG diplomas from universities and institutes which you have listed in your blog posts and of which students need to be aware of.

When i tried to contact them through chat on internet, i was told that these distance MBA'S and PG diplomas holds value and are Government approved and recognised, they also told me that PG diplomas from NMIMS are equivalent to MBA! (Govind: A big lie, NMIMS officially replied me that these diplomas are not MBA and students cannot pursue PhD in their own university after completed these useless paper PG Diplomas)

When i tried to delve deeper (as how state universities like KSOU can offer degree to a person like me who reside in Delhi) they just asked for my phone number and other contact details so that they can convince me in taking admission through their website.

Sir, I would urge you to go through this website and expose them through your informative blog so that students and people can stay away from such websites.

Regards

Ravi Sharma.

Regards

Govind

To clarify: KSOU self admitted that it sold degree illegally. Please refer following article

HR, business article, career guidance, Distance Education, Business article: Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) finally admits that its courses are illegal

Then how Edukart;com is selling its MBA in Delhi?

Any answer?

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

Dear All
I am preparing a survey report for my blog on experience and acceptance of distance MBA in India.
This is very important as many people are opting distance learning MBA. They only have experience. As an HR professional, we can provide a true picture
Please click on following and also ask your friends to complete the survey
A survey on finding out experience, acceptance and awareness of distance MBA in India
Regards
Govind

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

State Bank of India Probationary Officer's Recruitment 2014-15 click below link for all questions and details State Bank of India Probationary Officer's Recruitment 2014-15
From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

Beware from University of Mysore online programme (MBA, MCA etc) One of my worst anger showing post on degree scam of Indian Universities in association with UGC and DEB. Mysore University, a state university does not have recognition and approval still selling online degrees. Alert your friends before its too late
Do not opt online BBA, MBA, MCA and M.Sc. IT programme from University of Mysore

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

So here is the question, NMIMS is a very reputed institute but is it also unethical? The answer is yes. It sells distance management programme but it does not recognize it. Sad,
Read following article for details
Question and answer on distance PG diploma of NMIMS
The fact is
1. NMIMS itself does not recognize its distance education programme
2. These programmes are not equivalent to MBA
3. It does not help in career progression either
Regards
Govind
Career guidance, HR Blog, Business article, Free courses, MOCC, Business gyan

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

No,please do not opt
Welingkar Diplomas do not have corporate value and they are not equivalent to MBA either

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.