No Tags Found!

RamyaRN

Hi All, I would like to know the rule related to PF withdrawel. Is it possible to apply for PF if the employee worked with a company for only 3 months? Ramya HR
From India, New Delhi
Madhu.T.K

For withdrawing your contribution (and also the share of employer which goes to provident fund) there is no minimum service, but you cannot take the pension fund contribution (contribution by the employer) before 6 months of contribution.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Bishwajeet

Hi Ramya,
He is entitled to withdraw the total employee contribution(12%) and partial employer contribution(3.67%). The amount which goes to pension fund(8.33 %) can not be withdrawn due to non completion of 6 months.
Regards,
Bishwajeet

From United States, Long Beach
prathap.raj
Hi All,
I am an ex employee of a company. i joined on 2/5/2014 and my resignation date is 1/8/2014. in my final settlement they have deducted my PF.
i would like to apply for PF. Could any one suggest am i eligeble for PF? if yes am i going to get only employee contribution(12%) and partial employer contribution(3.67%) or do i get complete PF employee contribution(12%) and partial employer contribution(3.67%). The amount which goes to pension fund(8.33 %)?

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

Pratap,
Please go through what we have replied to Remya. Your case is not different from Remya's case, that since you have worked only for less than 6 months you will not get employer's share of 8.33% but you will get your share of 12% and employer's share of 3.67%
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.