No Tags Found!

shiva_HRM

Dear All,
I have a bout 3 years of experience in HR, In which I have came across Jr-Middle and now in HR policy making. Where as, today in the morning drive to office I felt it is the same as boring Recruitment, Induction, PMS, ER, T&D the same forms and templates...................:confused:
do you think like the same as is it boring?
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
sarit

We do a lot of transactional job which is actually boring. While things become interesting when we see our idea is taken up or any practice is implemented. Regards Sarit :icon6:
From India, Thana
sharmila yadav

100% agree i m having 6 yrs of experience and now im planning to change my field but which field to opt no idea??? sharmila yadav manager-hr
From India, Delhi
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
Dear All,
I am in learning period. Practicing HR Theories I learned in colleges. For me It is interesting that I am a part of a start up firm. Dont have much of the HR practices. Myself and my Director are implementing new new practices and anayisng the results.
Interesting to me. I am very very junior to all of you. Just started my career in HR.

From India, Kochi
Ash Mathew

Hi Shiva,
if you keep doing whatever you have mastered - it will be boring..
But try something innovative... it will be fun.
What I am doing now is - "performace metrics" - really different from the usual ones.
That is- I will take each job, break into 10 different tasks, set the standards for that, create checklists, deviations initimation checklist and dead line :-)
Hmmm they call this KRA/KPI - but mine is even more detailed and gets indepth to the task.
ALways HR is a topic in which you can create so many innovative concepts. Keep thinking.
And if you still feel bugged - just take occassional breaks and go on long drives, with loud music., and a great book to read - else just chose photography.
And get back to work with a whole lot of energy.

From India, Madras
shiva_HRM

Dear Soju,
I do agree with you it was same alike when we started the career and it is like the same with every body who come across a 3+ years in the same path.
Where as my question is any new things are practices can we do here in HR?
REgards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
chandan2ykpankaj

HR is a daily learning process - no body will bore if he/she chooses the way to learn the good things everyday instead of repeated tasks. Regards Pankaj Chandan
From India, New delhi
sharmask1
I too agree... Initial 3 years of job is interesting... then it becomes bit bore... same old things to do.... only if we have some new challenging activity to do... its a bit fun... or else... zzzzzzzzzzzz
From India, Mumbai
shiva_HRM

Dear Chandan,
While you particulate into a stream for some years it will be obvious to you. You can't avoid doing repeating tasks.
Where as this post is indented, to innovate or learn the new things than the general practices of HR.
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
Dada37

dear sharmila,
your select retirement field as change field.
hahaha
dear shiva,
main cause of boring for you is "little learning is dangerous thing" bcoz you have little experience.
Dada:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.