No Tags Found!

Devan.Dev

We are going to organize a two day Training Program on Knowledge Management for our employees. To conduct this program, We need suitable Faculty assistance. Faculties who are having already conducted this type of program is preferred.
From India, Visakhapatnam
Cite Contribution

Dear Devan.Deb, I wish to nominate faculties who have headed several KM Functions at large MNCs. There are distinguished speakers at many coveted events. How do I reach out to you and connect them ?
From India, Mumbai
UTMCS

Dear Mr. Devan Dev,
Thanks to Ms. (Cite Contribution)'s tweet,I saw your post and I would like to refer my company Uni Talent Management & Consulting Solutions. If you would share you contact details, I would be glad to send you our Company Profile and also a qualified Faculty for your KM requirement.
Warm Regards,
Surdeep
UTMCS

From India, Bangalore
Devan.Dev

Thankyou very much Ms Nabodita and Mr. Surdeep. We are going to organize this program next year training calendar i.e. after April 2014. If you can give me your contact details, I can register you for faculty in knowledge management.
Thanking you
Devan

From India, Visakhapatnam
Cite Contribution

Dear Devan, I have shared my coordinates with you through a private message. Hope you found it
From India, Mumbai
SMidas
Dear Mr.Devan,
I would like to nominate my company's services for the same. My contact details are , please do send me a test mail, so that I could send you our Company Profile. Warm Regards,
Shruti Singh
Midas Consulting

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.