No Tags Found!

ACT

Dear Citehr Members,
Thank you for going through the various replies I have posted on the site and for your feedback.
I am delighted that with your support my Inspirational and Motivational blog www.actspot.wordpress.com has crossed 2,00,000 views today.
Many thanks once again and I hope you continue to find the posts there engaging, useful and relevant to your needs.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
V.Raghunathan

Dear Mr Jacob,
CONGRATULATIONS on achieving 2,00,000 hits of viewership for your Blog.
It is a very elaborate and meaningful website and I did get benefit from it, quite a few times.
At a time when quality of communication is dwindling down ( thanks to the so called fast world in which SMS texts and abbreviated messages rule the roost), your site is like a
beacon to those who aspire to learn and enrich their knowledge, communication skills and motivational aspects in particular.
I do take pride in being the first person to interact on this post.
May your good work continue and with wishes to cross many more lakh hits,
V.Raghunathan

From India
ACT

Dear Mr.Raghunathan,
Thank you for appreciation and encouragement. You have always been very supportive and your own contributions are very insightful. I am also glad that you are the first one to write in an offer your congratulations and good wishes. Your support and encouragement is much appreciated.
Warm regards

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.