yashswa

Dear All,

I am working in one of the leading Publishing company. Presently we are looking for publishing co-ordinator. The position is critical. This is due to some following

1.Candidate appointed as publishing co-ordinator will be reporting directly to a person from top management.

2.Excellent co-ordination skills are required.

3.Candidates presently performing in the capacity of Sales co-ordinator are excused as the job will be more administrative rather than target oriented.

4.Candidates having educational background in commercial art and visual communication. Also, diploma in Human Resource are welcomed.

I tried to reach the candidates working in the same capacity of publishing co-ordinator but oops....!!!
Also, tried many candidates from many sources who are having the profile mentioned hereabove but not worked out.

THerefore, I want to try such forums through which the position will reach to mass. Also, I would be highly grateful if I would get the reference form professional here on this forum.

Interested candidates can call me on 9820829888 between 10.00am to 7.00pm for further information and details. I am also attaching the job profile of the same.

Thank you,
With Regards,

Yashswa.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Publishing Co-ordinator at citehr.doc (43.0 KB, 128 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.