No Tags Found!

Sivajith.s

hi,
I am working in a private IT firm and i resigned from the organisation and currently in notice period. I don't get any confirmation on resignation letter. I just want to know whether it is necessary to get the confirmation.
Regards,
Sivajith

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Hi Sivajith,
Yes, a confirmation would be required to avoid last minute hassles.
If required, please speak to your manager, if that does not help, please speak to your HR.
Also, you can write on your resignation mail, seeking approval on your resignation. Kind of follow up marking your HR in the mail as the last resort.
But would suggest to handle this through discussion.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai

Dear Sivajith,

I believe you must have rendered your resignation as per service conditions of your appointment letter.You said you are serving in notice period.In normal conditions, we discussed the matter with the management before rendering resignation or in other words we indicate them of our intention of leaving the company. If you have done the same there in nothing to worry about and it is a matter of time.If you have not done the same and have rendered the resignation. If there is no reaction from the management's side pertaining to your resignation, that it shows that they are mentally prepared to part with you.The answer to your query as to whether it is necessary to get the confirmation, my answer is Big 'YES'. The reason in that you need to clear your dues with the company and need an experience certificate in future.It is always advisable to leave the company harmoniously keeping in view that you may need them sometime in future.

I suggest that if you have served substantial part of the notice period, you can certainly talk to the management about the fate of your resignation.

BS Kalsi

Member since Aug 2011

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.