No Tags Found!

roopanagaraju@ymail.com

Dear All....
I want to say one thing clearly, my management is not unprofessional, its too professional in all the things
As saswatabanerjee sir said they are postponing appraisals as they do not plan (or can not afford) to raise salaries in the current scenario
Last year they got appraisals by this time. and this year its getting delayed.
But the problem here is not communicating to associates in proper way.
Thanks All....

From India, Bangalore
Nalina.k

Good participation from seniors. The spirit of valid points being exchanged is appreciable.

Well,

For Roopa and those interested,

Many organizations have tough time in the current economic situation in adding on to salary expenses. Hence the delay. However this is not an excuse for the management to delay the appraisals especially in IT services - KPO/ BPO.

A mild fear needs to be seeded on the consequences of not doing the appraisals. Practically which has happened in several engineering organizations is shared below:

1. Capable hands fear nothing and hence they leave for better companies crippling growth

2. Create a negotiation platform for the delay and increase the value of the hike. i.e, when they are destined for a regular increment of Rs 2000/ month they may ask for Rs.5000/month. This will put more burden and as time passes they will validate on their request and will turn harsh with too many details of profits made by the organization being dugout.

3. Worst situation is when they stage a strike /refuse to work.

A good management can avoid all this trouble if they keep respecting HR functions in total.

Nalina.K

From India, Tiruppur
roopanagaraju@ymail.com

Dear all...
Thanks to everyone who have replied with a valuable suggestions to my query...
We got performance appraisals in the month of October.
My query again is, what is the minimum hike ( %) that employee can get if he has 1-2 years experience??? As i told you ours is a very small firm... am asking this query because some of the senior associates not satisfied with their hike??/
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.