No Tags Found!

Jayaramanb

NLP is a pragmatic school of thought - an 'epistemology' - that addresses the many levels involved in being human. NLP is a multi-dimensional process that involves the development of behavioral competence and flexibility, but also involves strategic thinking and an understanding of the mental and cognitive processes behind behavior. NLP provides tools and skills for the development of states of individual excellence, but it also establishes a system of empowering beliefs and presuppositions about what human beings are, what communication is and what the process of change is all about. At another level, NLP is about self-discovery, exploring identity and mission. It also provides a framework for understanding and relating to the 'spiritual' part of human experience that reaches beyond us as individuals to our family, community and global systems. NLP is not only about competence and excellence, it is about wisdom and vision.
Regards

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc NLP - Exercises.doc (28.5 KB, 1626 views)
File Type: pdf NLP - John Overdurf & Julie SilverThorn - Beyond Words [booklet].pdf (937.0 KB, 1060 views)
File Type: doc NLP - Secrecy Dragons.doc (20.0 KB, 823 views)
File Type: doc NLP - The Structure of Unconscious Excuses(1).doc (29.5 KB, 888 views)
File Type: doc NLP - Very Practical Suggestions for Building Wealth.doc (23.5 KB, 1086 views)

RAJ444
Hi friends,
I frustrated with dirty politics in company. one of my friend committed to suicide because of this politics, We should raise voice regarding this. We should try for destroy this dirty politics. Otherwise we have to survive every day at work place.
I am thinking to write a mail to honorable NARENDRA MODI ji, PMO.
THEY WILL DEFINITELY SOLVE THIS DIRTY AND POISONOUS POLITICS IN COMPANY'S

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.