No Tags Found!

akhila_fortune
Kindly provide advice on how to start as a freelance Recruiter and steps to reach out to a client and all the procedures Please share your experiences and kindly provide advice
From India, Trivandrum
akhila_fortune
Good Day!
Thank you for your response.
Could you please tell me what kind of company you are handling?
As our's
Fortune Recruitment consultancy is a new recruitment consultancy based in the south India. We are experienced freelance recruiters.
We are a multi disciplined agency, Where we are dedicated in the placement of good quality candidates with the right employers.
We aim to make the objective of recruitment or getting a job a simple one.
Waiting for your kind reply.
Thank you For your time and consideration.
Akhila

From India, Trivandrum
dikshit.tgs

Hi Akhila,
I am also a budding up consultancy in the field of HR Arena providing End - End HR services across verticals and geographies.
I thought you are a freelancer and can work for our requirements. However, you can give me a call @ 8501003082 and we shall look at a business tie up which would be mutually benefecial.
Thanks,

From India, Hyderabad
Reshma Vohra

Hi Akhila!
I am too working from as a freelance HR Consultant handling recruitment and other HR outsourcing activities.
If possible, I wish to work with your consultancy as a freelance recruiter.
-Reshma
(reshma.vohra@gmail.com)

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.