No Tags Found!

amitranjan

Hi,
Two months back I have started a recruitment consultancy & here I am finding problems like I am not satisfied with the work of my recruiters.They are working eight to nine hours but the productivity is comparatively nil. By academic I am a MBA (HR) & I am applying my HR principle here but still I am lacking.
Can anybody help me out in this problem & also how can I increase my business.
Need suggestion urgent.

From India, Chandigarh
Rajat Joshi

Hi Amit,
Congrats on your new business venture!!..
Have you defined your Business Model & its USP as how it is different from other firms?.
Problems with your recruiters:-
* Have you defined their KRAs
* Quantifying their performance? like calls to potential candidates in a day, X no of candidates for interview with clients etc..
* Have you analysed their work styles, identified their strengths & weakness to work around their work performance.
When you start a business - you don't need to be a MBA nut have lots of common sense which is not so common...look at successful entreprenuers - they used their judgement or intuition to create the opportunities.
Suggest - you look at your business venture - from a different perspective and go all out.
Best wishes,
Rajat

From India, Pune
ahabek

when productivitty is involved it is either a skill issue or a motivation issue, if you feel your recruiters are skilled in what they are doing then may be you can try a relationship management model whre you give your recruiters ownership of client accounts where they are accountable to develop those accounts with an incentive which can be a share of each completed job they finish
If it is a skill issue then you need to do a gap analysis and provide them with training needed
Hope this helps

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.