No Tags Found!

farukh ali

Dear All,
Hello!
As we all know that everybody is in business is to earn profit, so is the contractor.
What I mean to say is , if we expect from contractor to fulfil all statutory compliances and pay wages to labourers as per minimum wages fixed by govt. Then don\'t you think that principal employer should assure that a contractor should get profit .
Now what is happening in most of the govt establishment is that due to cut throat competition the contractor is quoting very less profit ( to the extent of upto Rs 1/- only ) as the contract is awarded to lowest bidder that is to L-1 bidder . So due to this policy of awarding tender to L-1 bidder the contractor is not quoting profit . Now a contractor starts earning by paying less wages to labourers and by not fully paying statutory liabilities .
Is there any guidelines or directives from central vigilance commission or any govt authorities which governs tendering, give authority to principal employer ( a govt organisation defen

From India, Mumbai
farukh ali

Dear all,
As I was short by space I am continueing.
Is there any guidelines or directives from CVC or any govt authority which governs tendering , which gives authority to govt organisation like defence to prepare bench rate ( reasonable rate ) by analyzing market and include it in tender condition . so that a bidder quoting below that bench rate be disqualified and bidder quoting reasonable rate be awarded. This May stop the exploitation of labourers and contractor can be forced to pay minimum wages and fulfil all compliances.
Thanks
Regards
farukh

From India, Mumbai
jaiswalbrotherskpa

Yes Mr. Ali. There is a Circular and I am uploading the same, it has been issued by the Ministry of Finance, Govt of India. Please go through the last page of the circular in detail .
From India, Kolkata
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf CIRCULAR MINISTRY OF FINANCE, GOVT OF INDIA.pdf (1.23 MB, 493 views)
File Type: pdf dgwman143.pdf (79.9 KB, 397 views)

suresh-minhas1

thanks a ton for the valuable information pl.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.