No Tags Found!

sswatikapoor

Dear seniors,
I have choosen to do Management in HR after my Dentistry because I wanted to grow and be a part of the booming Indian economy.
Though its really a trouble convincing the non-healthcare interviewers on the same and to accept me even as trainees.
As am a student, so need guidance to tackle this critical question as noone moves ahead of this question in my interviews.Its also understandable that i dont have experience to support my credibility.
Please help.
Thanks
Dr Swati

From India, Bangalore
kriyaz

Hello Swati,
The aim of interviewer is to dig deep and find answers. Now you have to do accordingly.
I find your reason " want to be part of booming economy" is not convincing.
hypothetically you can be part of booming economy even by being a dentist.
So you do some introspection and find out the answer for yourself and give us some hints on the issue so that we can help you to use the right language for the interview. Some suggestions can be
1. Interest in the particular area HR.
2. Want to become an expert in HR affairs.
3. Inspired by some great leaders/ management gurus.

From India, Delhi
Rajat Joshi

Dear Dr Swati,

I have choosen to do Management in HR after my Dentistry because I wanted to grow and be a part of the booming Indian economy.

Welcome to the citehr..we are indeed honoured to have a doctor aspiring to be a HR professional!..

Though its really a trouble convincing the non-healthcare interviewers on the same and to accept me even as trainees.

Don;t blame them as they would be sceptical n wary of the same..as rightly pointed by Kriyaz which is very pertintent

The aim of interviewer is to dig deep and find answers. Now you have to do accordingly.
I find your reason " want to be part of booming economy" is not convincing.
hypothetically you can be part of booming economy even by being a dentist.

As am a student, so need guidance to tackle this critical question as noone moves ahead of this question in my interviews.Its also understandable that i dont have experience to support my credibility.

Yes, i agree and you need to introspect seriously as to as why you want to be a HR professional..am sure it wouldn't be difficult.

I see a tremendous opportunity for you in the health care sector which is a booming sector as you would be able discern the knowledge and skill sets of the medical profesionals( compared to non healthcare HR professionals) and thereby conduct the preliminary discussions to assess their suitability to the organizations.

Best wishes,

Rajat

From India, Pune
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Hello Dr. Please find some attached materials that will help u in Interviews. I am sure this is what is required by you.
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip fearless interviewing-how to win the job.zip (495.4 KB, 1383 views)
File Type: doc General Guidelines in Answering Interview Questions.doc (160.5 KB, 1802 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.