No Tags Found!

rahul.gunale11@gmail.com

Dear All,
Presently i am working in construction organizaion, my request is please advise me
How to set the HR policies.?
Which contents i have to include in HR Policies draft?
I am anticipating for your responce.
With Regards,
Rahul S G

From Saudi Arabia
rajeshmba54@yahoo.com

dear rahul,
let us know which area you are working for? whether site hr or regional hr or corporate hr and what is your designation so that it wiil be accurate to send you the related hr policies.
w/r
RAJESH
HUMAN RESOURCES
AHMEDABAD

From India, Hyderabad
rahul.gunale11@gmail.com

Greetings Rajesh,
First of all thank you so much for showing interest on my request,
anyways am working in ORASCOM company, its group of company, but am working CONSTRUCTION AREA , my DESIGNATION is there HR Co-ordinator.
With Regards,
Rahul

From Saudi Arabia
gokani

hie even i work for infra industry but we are rcc and steel consultants like we have designated employees as site eng,structural design engineer,rcc civil draughtsman,project manager etc..js find the
From India, Mumbai
pragathi-m-reddi
Hi team, I m working in the Construction company as a HR manager I m the first Hr in the company having employees around 100 to 150 which is a partnership firm.
From India, Bengaluru
NK SUNDARAM

Hello friends. Am Sundaram, this is my 52nd year of working, out of which I spent 33 years with Larsen & Toubro at Delhi and Bangalore. I spent more than 20 years in Construction and Mining Equipment business unit. For the past 11 years am a HR Consultant and also a trainer. Please remember there are more than 150 policies for different industries. There is no standard booklet like Bible or Quran or Bhagvad Geeta. Policies need to be discussed and finalised on a case to case basis. I have provided consultancy for my clients in India, Qatar, Dubai etc. The policies should match organisation's vision, mission and values. You cannot simply copy and paste. So, do not blindly copy and paste. You should have a good command over English to create policies; or else, any disgruntled employee may even take you to court.

Best advise would be to take any senior person like me as a Consultant and design the employee policy handbook. In the process, you will also learn and grow.

Am in Linkedin with 9800 contacts and I have my own youtube channel with 160 videos. I train people on soft skills and also on various HR Topics. I also conduct HR Audit and train people on that topic also.

Best wishes
Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.