No Tags Found!

Amol79
Hi,
I have lost my first 2 companies experience letter due to Robbery during transportation.
This 2 companies have been closed, i had 3 years experience working in this companies. I have total 10 years experience (including this 3 years)
So had few queries regarding it.
1) I am looking for new job, so want to know will my experience will be considered for 10 years or it will be consider for 7 years as i dont have original of the lost certificates for the first 2 companies.
2) Will the xerox copy of the 1st 2 companies acceptable.
3) I had been gone to UK which during the period i had all documents, but since now i have lost the 2 Experience certificate, if in future i again go onsite than will it cause any problem if i inform them that i have lost by Experience certificate and due to this i am showing 7 years of experience and not 10 years of experience
Please let me know regarding it.
Thanks & Regards
Amol

From India, Mumbai
Sharmila Das

Dear Amol,
I quite didn't understand your second point. Can you please reframe your question about Xerox of what?? Is that the experience letters or something else.
Well, if there are copies of experience letter filed safe with you, I think your purpose of worrying can be dismissed. You can put your 3 years of experience and also refer the subject of robbery in case of orginal copies demanded by any employer.

From India, Visakhapatnam
jpatadiya

Amol,
As per my thinking, If you have xerox copies of letters then it will be considered. There will not be any issue. Just a logic that you will always need to submit xerox copies instead of originals (unless they ask for originals).

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.