No Tags Found!

josealex.in@gmail.com

After 16 years of service I resigned from my company. Its a Pvt.Ltd firm having office in Delhi and Kochi. I was in Delhi office. At the time of my exit there are 4 staff in Delhi and I am not sure about Kochi office staff strength. During my tenure there times more 20 staffs were there in both the office.
When I sent Form I for my gratuity, management sent me letter saying I am not eligible for gratuity in view of the provisions of section 1(3) of Gratuity Act 1972.
Is it right ? Kindly help me.
Regards
Jose

From India, Delhi
Mehrunisa Basima

Your Employer is wrong. You are eligible for gratuity since in some point of time your company have more than 10 employees. SO you can legally approach the court designated for it. You have to approach the court after 30 days of resignation and you are eligible to get the gratuity with interest of 12%.
From India, Kochi
Anonymous
hello sir , i cant understand grauity formula plz can u tell me how to calculate and i can,t understand the 15 number of days..
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.