No Tags Found!

tech_manmeet
Hi all,
I am newly appointed managing director for an newly opened firm \" Angel Green crop revolution Private limited \" which is in ratlam.
Currently other than me there are 3 more members in Board of directors.
Pls sent me an appointment letter which can be given to Managing director

From India, Mumbai
Mahr

Hi tech_manmeet,
You shall check with the given link.
Sample Appointment Letter

From India, Bangalore
hr-riyan-visas
I am pleased to inform you that, after careful consideration, the Board of Directors of [Your Company Name] has appointed you as the Managing Director of our organization effective [Effective Date].

We were impressed by your qualifications, experience, and achievements, which have made you an outstanding candidate for the position. Your vision and leadership skills align with our organization's strategic goals and values, and we believe that your expertise will take us to new heights.

As the Managing Director, you will have overall responsibility for the management of our organization and its various operations. You will lead our team of talented professionals, develop and implement strategies, and work towards achieving our objectives. We have no doubt that your leadership and management skills will be instrumental in driving the company's growth and success.

Your employment with [Your Company Name] will commence on [Joining Date], and you will be based out of our office located at [Office Address]. You will be reporting directly to the Board of Directors.

We have enclosed an offer letter and an employment contract for your review and signature. We kindly request that you return the signed documents before your joining date.

We look forward to welcoming you to our team and working with you to achieve our goals. Congratulations on your appointment!

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
[Your Company Name]

From India, Hyderabad
aussiejohn

This question was posted 12 years ago.

The OP only posted once and has not been seen again. Presumably the problem went away.

PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF POSTING before replying. In most cases, replying will be irrelevant as the matter is long closed.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.