ChaitaliS

Santa Singh and wife Jaspinder came upon a wishing well. Santa Singh leaned over, made a wish and threw in a penny.
The wife decided to make a wish, too. But she leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned.
Santa Singh was stunned for awhile but then smiled and said, 'It really works!
Balle!! Balle!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Vadodara
Ankdev

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Pune
nikkyblue

Do moderators have any check on such junk mails ?? Aint are our mailboxes flooded already with such crap ?? :evil:
From India, Mumbai
Amitmhrm

Oh Grtt to see that one of more member has started contribution to Humor.. :D :D :D 8) BTW good one.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Ahmadabad
ChaitaliS

Thanks Amit.....i do not post humours on daily basis...did it for a change..
Some people on this forum have problem with humour section....and shout unnecessarily..
What you say!.......you are a senior member of this forum and i found regular postings by you on humour!
Regards,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
Amitmhrm

Hmm I think Humor is one of part of our life..
It gives a small pleasure but it lasts long.. as it keep us motivated to work..
I think its a good opportunity we are getting here.. that after a long work session we must need some refreshing moments.. And that also is being available over here.. its a good opportunity..
That you are not required to change the site for some refreshment..
If someone feels bad of this, its really sad...
One should be social.. And here the citehr is providing that platform..
Thank U citehr...

From India, Ahmadabad
memehultherain
HMmmmmmmmm..........Very true Amit...... and by d way.........Let them shout who wants to..........that shudnt make any difference to us..........who love to laugh.............. Mehul
From India, Pune
ChaitaliS

But one thing is there.........
It should not be overflowed with humours...
There should be some limit per member for posting on humour....i.e one in a day or something like that..........coz upto some extent this is correct that posting on humours are so many on citeHR that sometimg the main theme HR is forgotten for a while..
This is my posting only....and love humour.....laughter is a best medicine...but yeah CiteHR's main purpose should be kept in mind..
What say Amit & Mehul?...
Regards,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
memehultherain
Chaitali..................
I agree wid you upto certain extent.........i.e. repetations of the posts.........most of the times all da posts are derived form the forwarded mail........so we all members should try to avoid the repetation of the same post under different titles.
Wats Say?????
:)
Mehul

From India, Pune
Amitmhrm

Thank U Chaitali.. :D :D :D 8)
Not escaping.. But yes you said very true.. it shouldn't be over flooded with this only.. we should maintain the main theme of formation of this very useful site for we HR professionals..
But there should not be any restriction from the Board members... it is our responsibility, how we maintain the balance..

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.