No Tags Found!

dipil

Dear Aquadefonte
Thanks for your reply.
Have a look into the below thread in which I have commented regarding the Hydra:
https://www.citehr.com/399621-labour...gurgaon-2.html
"The recent updates from Corporate Safety of L&T ECC is that they are into banning of Hydra in Project sites, due to the repeated incidents happening with hydra... In our company also we are going to implement the same and going to replace hydra with modified models- like K10 or HP-216..."
We presently allow to use hydra only with run over protection... And fully stop any new procurement of hydra...
We may think of going ahead now...

From India
asudhir17

Dear All,
I was going through some threads commenting on safety culture of various corporates.
As an individuals I think I do not have any authority on commenting adversely.
Instead my approach is to learn from those incidences and try and avoid similar accidents in our companies. Create awareness.
It is said " Experience is the best teacher but its fees is very high, hence we have to learn from the experience of others."
Let us use this forum in updrading our knowledge, adopting best practices.
The change which is brought in Dipils Company should be lesson to all of us.
I saw the advantages of K10 and HP-216 models after Dipil posted on the forum. Thank you Dipil.
Best regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
boss2966

Dear Mr. Dipil
This is what we are facing the problem in all the construction sites. If you give instruction or order for not to use mobile or not to listen music through earphone while driving or working, you will become enemy for the users/workers. But after the incident/accident only some people are realising, but the victim cannot be alive to realise the fault.
Thanks for sharing. By seeing this type of thread atleast few lives saved means, that's our achievement.

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.