nehanarang21

Dear Members,
I am working in a small scale Telecom Company with total strength of office staff of 30. There are various departments like Accounts, MIS, Control room, Electricity billing, technical, HR, Liasoning, SME.
There is no provision for Perfomance Appraisal in the company. I am planning to convince Management to initiate Annual performance appraisal for increments.
Please suggest some inputs how to initiate the plan and also provide some samples for performance appraisal forms.
Which method is best to implement in such small organization?
Regards,
Neha Narang

From India
Ravi_gupta05

Hi Neha Please find attached Performance appraisal form. this from include all which you need make your plan as you need .
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Telecom Appraisal_Form.pdf (136.7 KB, 645 views)

naveenmercy

hi neha
Ravi has posted the excellent one
you can talk to your management stated that this has been drafted by you with scenario for improving ,increasing ,more productivity, can increase the competence standard of the individual the same will reflects to the company's growth.
naveen
0-9677-010-010

From India, Madras
indusankarayogi
hi ravi,
u can convince the management by telling this appraisal form will benefit the management by improving the productivity and then the management can provide the appraisal according to the ratings the ratings given by them
yes i do agree that the PDF will be very useful for u
Indu
by

From United States, Canton
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.