No Tags Found!

suji047

Hai Dear Friends. I am here for want of your help in filling my Appraisal form, My company issued the appraisal form last week.
From India, Kochi
nashbramhall

Unless one knows how you have performed, how can one help you? It's like asking please tell me "How to go to Delhi in the shortest time?"
Hence, my sincere advice is draft your responses to the questions and then seek help to improve them.

From United Kingdom
sandhyanu123
such a funny question...i hope i was your colleague..i would surely help you...but right now it is impossible..
From India, Mumbai
noman78

Hi guys ... I got confuse after reading the reponses .... the person is asking direction how to fill Appraisal form .... its quite a simple question .... its not like ... I should have worked with you .. ooh how can I help you bcos I m not working with you,...

its all rubish .... give him simple advices

like ..

just think about your goal in next six months

think .. what have you delived in last six months

what is your achivement in last six months

Any remarkable incident ... and what was your roll in the incident ...

Think about post effect of incidents ... like how can you stop in future and hot much are you ready for that ....

Express your views in best possible words ... like you are selling yourself in front of your immeidate boss/manager

just put it down on piece of paper, make a rough draft

usually appraisal form come up with some questions and guide lines ....

so simpley put those words in your appraisal form ....

gud bye and have anice day

M Norman khan

Oracle dba

Londonmet.ac.uk

From United Kingdom, London
satishranade1952

Hats Off for your kind approach. You appear to have the inborn basic HR skills. Thanks for the advice. It is an eye opener for all the HR professionals to correct our approach, if sidetracked. Thanks oncaagain.

From India, Pune
ramakantsharma1729
we have work shop which is not registered with any govt. body like shops and establishment act or any other and there 5 - 6 persons are working. from there a working person was gone with his self interest and he sue a case against us with a labour officer and labour officer issue a letter for us to explain about this matter, whether it is a legal or not.
Please explain with your comment that what can we do in this situation.
Regards
RKS

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.