No Tags Found!

deerising
Greetings to all !!!

This is me Deepak Bachani (MSW-HR student trainee) from the of Social Work, College,chennai.

I am here to share with you the soft copy of the PERFORM '08 HR Conference Invitation. We believe that the Invite would provide a clear background setting and knowledge on which we have crafted the theme of this years PERFORM (Personnel and Employee Relations Forum). It will give you a profile of all the Panel Speakers whom we have confirmed for the conference..and we are as excited as you, I may believe so.

The names of the firms who would be making it up. Ashok Leyland, TCS, Accenture, Adventiti, Saint-Gobain, Hyundai, Pepsi Co, Nokia, Flextronics, BMW, Caterpillar, Hero Honda, ITC, Saaki Search, Sundaram Clayton, TVS Group, I-flex Solutions (now under the Oracle Group companies), Reliance Communications, The WORLD BANK, DLF India, RR Donnelly, KPMG (KPO firm), Standard Chartered, Satyam Infocomm, Teamlease, Merit Trac Consulting, TITAN and many others.

It echoes a strong message to the Firms and the Industries that managing people at work is not the kind of phrase HR/IR seeks today, but it is a convergence to an evolutionary form of nurturing human minds at work and thereby the business gains. This is what exactly what we would be sharing amidst some of the most prolific yet coveted Management and HR Personalities who would speak out their minds on the need for such convergence to provide value addition to the Human Resource factor.

May I seek you/your organization's confirmed participation for PERFORM '08 HR Conference at the earliest so that we would keep you posted with the relevant developments.

leave you with regards and look forward for your generous feedback.

NOTE: You may send the payment to the below given address.

To,
R.Bachani,
(No:10, 2nd Lane, Choolai, Ch-112.)

Participation Fees:
à Rs. 1000/- (Professionals / Executives / Institutional Representatives/ Others)
à Rs. 500 /- (for students only)

(Cheques and DD's if given, to be taken in the name of The Principal, D.G. Vaishnav College)

P.S. SEE sample of registration form filling as attached for your ref.

Regards,
Deepak R. Bachani,
(for Corporate Sponsorship team)
P.G. Department of Social Work,
D.G. Vaishnav College,
Chennai-106.
Ph# (+91) 988 444 6001.
Email: <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt PERFORM_2008_INVITATION.ppt (5.10 MB, 1390 views)
File Type: doc Registration sample_details filling form.doc (202.0 KB, 989 views)

Mohammed.Rafi
Hi....Mr Deepak,
The information u provided is very usefull for all ctgry of people whether they are professionals are not. Plz can u give me clear picture that how does it help me in inmproving my subject (HR) as i am fresh PGDBM graduate...?
Plz send reply,
Thanks,
Rafi-Warangal
AP

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.