No Tags Found!

learningnovo

Hi All... Another addition in the '10 Simple Ways' series.... (please see the pdf and lighter version) Hope it shall be beneficial....
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 10 Simple Ways to Motivate Employees.pdf (488.4 KB, 2742 views)

Avani Bhatnagar

Hey Atul! Thanks for this. Cite HR members, please do get your trainings done by Atul Sharma, as he is one of the best that I have ever known! Regards,
From India, Delhi
Sathyaish

I'll tell you just one instead of 10. Hire me. :-)
Sathyaish
Sathyaish Chakravarthy's personal website

From India, Ghaziabad
Avani Bhatnagar

Hi Sathyaish, I really appreciate your positivity! May I know that 'one'(simple way of motivating employees) ;) Regards, Avani Bhatnagar.
From India, Delhi
Sathyaish

Hi Avani, I said it. Hire me. That’s the one way. I’ll pump them up with 10,000 watt power pumps. :-)
From India, Ghaziabad
p_cm2

Dear Atul Sir, thnx for sharing such useful tips ... & thnx to sathyaish ji .. ur thoughts always make to think as " believe in ourself" ..thnx
From India, Mumbai
navneetk

I am the CPO of my company. I am sure these 10 simple ways will surely help me conduct my job in a better manner, fulfilling the requirements of my job profile.
From India, Calcutta
mandala.tejaswani@gmail.com

It is excellent Atul. Everyone follows, then we can build a good team as well as encouraging employees by praising them with simple tips. Bye. Nirmala
From India, Bangalore
Ramesh Sood

You know Atul.. and you will appreciate the truth ithat all this is generally known to every one.. the crux is still why people don't do it and what stops them...perhaps trainer's main task is to make people start doing things which are useful.. to help them get the desire... to help them learn... that's what I have often wondered and have been trying to find ways to make people learn to love themselves...for once that happens..everything falls in place..
Ramesh Sood

From India, Pune
TechnoManpower
Techno Manpower Services(PUNE) is looking for Recruitment Assignment in Services and Manufacturing Industries.
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Placement & Consultancy Company in India. We offer you versatile, dedicated & highly professional candidates as per your requirements.
We are a professionally managed company providing total service for satisfaction. We will always give you everything that comes in the way of service.
Please call us for any kind of information, discussion & assistance to give you the perfect match. We hope
the above is in line with your requirement & look forward to hear from you.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours truly,

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.