No Tags Found!

Cherookee

To all my seniors there,
Iam working in a MNC since my joining I don't get any promotion in my designation. But get the salary hike. Even all other employees are promoted
and get the new designation. Can i leave the company because of this reason without giving the notice period of 2 months with immidiate effect as i get the offer from other employers. Iam frustrating by this that iam on the same position by giving my 30 months contribution to this company.
I request you to guide me in this regard as you all have good experince of industy standard.
Regards,

From India, Ranchi
pankajkumarpujari

Hi,
True, this situation is really frustrating.But don't leave any job with a bad note.
It's better to speak with your immediate boss & try to know the reason of this.Ask for a true/clear feedback on your performanace & try to work on it.
Leaving any job just of this is not the solution. You may face the same situation even in any future jobs.
All the best & hope you will get your promotion soon.
Regards,
Pankaj

From India, Delhi
Nasrudeen385@gmail.com

Dear Cherooki
I agree Mr.Pankaj suggestion, without finding reason for your promotion you are not supposed to leave from your present job, if you quit immediately it will spoil your goodwill and everything and you will be facing some problems too.. so be there till you get an new offer with better designation than present, then go ahead with your company policies.
I will pray for you and wish you good luck...
Regards
Nasrudeen.S

From India, Madras
pon1965

Promotion is not a matter of right. It is determined by various factors. Find out as to which fucntional area needs your improvement for the promotion. Sometime it is biased due to the non-recommendation of your immediate boss. You need to have good rapport with your managers. In some companies, not only the efficiency level or performance speaks for your elevation but good rapport with your team & line managers. The good part is you are getting salary hike, albeit, you are not getting the elevation as deserved to you.
But leaving an organisation without completing the exit formalities tantamount to breach of employment contract which may land you into legal trouble.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
giftygracey

Dear I agreed with Mr.Pankaj suggestion to you. Hasty decisions will get you into a deep trouble. Try to respond to the situation rather than to react. GG
From India, Madras
mvdm

Promotion is necessary becoz salary is not a matter, if your designation is changed than your salary is increase. it is very bad to work under colleague.
From India, Madras
mishramadhusudan

Hi.

Why you want promotion ? For motivation for confidence for self respect or social respect ? Forgot all, feel always you are an Important person as a employee as a social person or as you want to be, no matter what is your designation forgot what your employer did with you, If your employer is not good try to changed your employer till you not get best employer. Actually in this world It is vary hard to find out good employer be strong gain more and more knowledge and experienced bear unjustice untill your employer ask what salary and what position you want. Don't see to other employee level set your goals and try to find that.

I have worked more than 10 Industries and my experienced is that most company have no good policy about promotion and salary increment some company do not want to give higher rate of increment but they are ready to give position as employee want there fresher employee also get senior position like Officer,Manager, Executive etc. but there salary compare to other industries is very low some company gives high salary but position gives according to qualification. some company gives position and money to see experienced & qualification some company gives promotion and higher salary to see importance of work they have no concerned about qualification and experienced some company gives to promotion according to there near and dear. So always present yourself before other person as a important person of company and your work is also important for the company.

Regards

Madhusudan Mishra

From India, Indore
phaniacp

well said by madhusudhan.
If promotin is a motivating factor for you as other said speak to your boss and find out the reasons.
If short falls are form your side correct it and if not leave the companty by giving a proper notice as per your company norms.
all the best

From India, Warangal
mmenterprises

Hello sir, if you are not happy with your current job and designation than don't worry. what you need to do is to visit our Website and submit your resume at Recruitment Agency India | Manpower Consultants | Gulf Recruitment for better job opportunities across India and outside India. or you can also call us at 01141539088.
From India, Chandigarh
Cherookee

First of all i would like to say thanks to my profession who make this possible to get your guidance because Iam a IT professional guys.
My teacher always told me that IT is not a part of picture but its contribution will be there always to make the picture good. Becuase we are always condider part of expense in the company. But nothing unusual
And also want to say thanks for your motivational comments and suggestions .

From India, Ranchi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.