No Tags Found!

sarma9231
I want to know what are the heads on which PF is being deducted? Regards, Smita.
From India, Calcutta
sarma9231
I need to know what are the eligibility criteria for 1. PF and 2. ESI 3. Bonus If anyone knows this please help me. Regards, Smita.
From India, Calcutta
a.prusty

Eligibility Criteria for the following are:
1. Up to Rs. 6500/- Basic of the CTC you can deduct the PF but above that you need declaration of employees, whether they are looking for PF deduction or not.
2. Rs. 90/- per day, daily wages paid employees / workers to Rs. 15000/- monthly salary of employees, you can deduct ESI.
Thanks & Regards,
Ashit Prusty
Manager HR & Operation | HSPL
Cell: +91 993-719-3942.

From India, Bhubaneswar
discover.jacky

Dear Smita,
Following are the heads in which PF is deducted from both employee and employee
Deductions for PF are mainly into 5 heads
Account - 1 - PF (12% - Employee + 3.67 Employer)
Account - 10 - Pension (8.33%)
Account 2 - Admin charges towards A/c - 1 and A/c 10 (1.10% of Basic - paid by employer)
Account - 21 - EDLI (0.50 % - Employer)
Account - 22 - Admin charges for A/c 21 (0.01%)
Total contribution - Employee - 12%
- Employer - 13.61%
Regards,
Jacky Christian.

From India, Ahmadabad
loginmiracle

Dear Querist,
Pl.refer the Bare Act on the subject which will help you and becomes handy. Theser are fundamental issues. Pl.develop the habit of refering to such acts and enrich your knowledge. However the attachement a collection from few sources will be handy.
kumar.s.
bg.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc PF salient data.doc (66.5 KB, 395 views)
File Type: pdf PF.wages.pdf (7.2 KB, 314 views)
File Type: pdf PF.wages define.pdf (22.2 KB, 293 views)

hr.bhagola

can somebody tell me about the contract act.
we have four contractor and all contractors has no any workmen, they are working in our premises according to the piece rate system.
they all four contractors handover per month bill which consist the monetary value approx 25000/- per bill.
Except of these all four contractor has no any pf and esic number.
so how can we deduct the esic and pf amount from the payment of bill.
please help me out.
you can tell me on my email

From India, Delhi
arnabdasgupta1983
Dear Vikas,

Greetings of the day.

As per the clauses of "Contract Labour Act (Regulation and prohibition),1970 it is the duty of the contractor to ensure that all the statutory payments are made as per the enactments and as such you being the principal employer can not do so on behalf of the deployments at your premises on the ground that all those workmen are the employees of the respective contractors.

The fallacy is lying in the fact that the contract of deployment being rewarded to contractors without the registrations of PF,ESIC/WC,P.Tax.Also it is to be ensured that the provision of "Minimum ages" are adhered to.

In case of non adherence to the following clauses the principal employer had to intervene provided the requisite numbers of heads are being deployed by the contractor.

Please feel free to communicate to the undersigned in case you need further assistance for implementing standardized norms of the mentioned clauses.

Thanks & Regards

Arnab Dasgupta

Business Head

Pyramids Staffing Solutions pvt Ltd.

From India, Calcutta
loginmiracle

Pl.buy a copy of Bare Act of Contract Labour Abolition & Regulation Act. For ready ref. see the attachement.
It is your duty to ensure compliance of PF & ESI before you process their bills as a Principal Employer. Also refer PF & ESI Acts for your guidance.
kumar.s.
bg.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf contract_labour_regulation_and_abolition_act_1970.pdf (125.6 KB, 119 views)

arnabdasgupta1983
Dear friend,
Before putting up advise its better you go through the subject with due attention.
Contract labour acts states that the principal employer has the right to do the adjustment with bills payable to the contractor but not it has any right to deposit the statutory for the deployments made by the contractor on the basis that basically all those deployment are the employees of the contractor,not the principal employer.
It was a case where the contractor were not depositing the statutory since they dont have the codes.
Regards
Arnab

From India, Calcutta
loginmiracle

In the first place the Principal Employer, before engaging any contractor should see they have all requisite regn. & can even call for their past records to know as how they are conducting so far as their statutory liabilities are concerned. Law doesn't exonerate any PE for inadequacies and non compliance either on the part of the contractor or for himself, in short the ultimate responsibility lies on the PE.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.