No Tags Found!

amirtha12varshini

Dear Fellow colleagues
Hope you are doing good, I have shared a power point presentation which i received through mail. so please have a look at it i hope you all like it but note: Please don't miss it superb one :)

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Life Words.pps (3.00 MB, 142 views)

samyak1

Varsha..........
Very beautiful and realistic.....I think all managers and leader should follow every sentence of the ppt. Amazing...Simply Superb.....It shows the beauty of simple words and simple thoughts as well.

From India, Ahmadabad
mr.king

hai amirtha how are you ? Your Sharing Attachments & Thoughts too good. you are special for cite hr with regards,
From India, Warangal
amirtha12varshini

Ya Dear Thanks a Lots for your Motivating Feedback Khayti which make me to post more threads,.Yes of course everyone should follow this simple thoughts
From India, Coimbatore
amirtha12varshini

Hi Mr King
Am Good,Thanks a lots for your feedback but don't say am special to Cite Hr like that , I am sharing what i received, All should gain Knowledge through it, Many people are contributing lots than me so, please appreciate them also any how thank you i hope this post will reach as much people as possible.

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.