No Tags Found!

artipathak12@gmail.com
Dear Seniors,
Greetings for the day!
I m working as HR Executive in an IT company. I have to recruit a HR Head for our company ASAP. I have to just line up the interviews for the same, interview will be taken by our CEO, as I am going to talk with my future boss so i m in dilemma what question should I ask at first interaction over phone? Should I ask are u looking for job change only & schedule the interview accordingly or I need to ask some more questions??? Kindly help me out......
Eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestions..... Thanks in advance!
Warm Regards,
Anjali

From India, Delhi
vijaya sunder84
Dear Anjali
very grt morning, and pls take interview as formal, first tell me u r from so n so and we hav opening for...................... , ask him r u luking out and wats his core potential strengths , present pay pak and xpection, its simple, no worry u can do, all d best
//sunder

From India, Hyderabad
plshelp
Hi Anjali
You got to be very lucky.. to select your own boss by yourself.....its not a big deal since its your regular duty to select candidates... as usual the steps that your are following perform it to the best... and formally....sound confident....you have the option to choose the best boss... so all the best....i hope you would do well...
Regards
S.Rajeshwari
HR Executive
ETA Engineering

From India, Madras
Saunee

Hi!
its quite simple just forget that you are interviewing your would be boss...you must have JD to proceed...ask normal questions you ask with other candidates....general HR questions....off course exp. can be checked by seniors...you need to take care of HR things carefully as they dont ask theses questions while taking intrw..such as time required in joining....personal information...why is leaving from current company...exp. documents....compensation info....etc...

From India, New Delhi
dinwhirl

hello,
if you r taking telephonic interview of your future boss, then i will say u have a good option to chose your boss. you can select him jd wise and background vrfication wise, it s good chance to select the right candidate for our bright future.

From United States, Columbus
nareshdeshmukh

HI,
ANJALI
you are vvv lucky you are intervewing your own boss.
Still as a matter of fact follow all the standerd protocall as a matter of regular activties as if you have followed in any other case.
regards
naresh

From India, Pune
derek_dgomes

Dear Anajali,
Keeping in mind the JD for Head-HR you need to ask questions accordingly also since he is going to be your future boss you need to ensure that he/she has good exposure to HR concepts because if he/she doesn't have enough knowledge than your knowledge also wouldn't increase.
Regards, Derek Gomes

From India, Nagpur
amjadlala

Dear Anjali,
Great opportunity to interview your future boss. Do you job the way you should do. Be professional in your approach. Keep JD & questions to ask handy cos these will be of great help while you are on phone. It's a great opportunity to impress your future boss - something which he/she will remember for years. Do not be passive or hesitatent.
I wish you tons of luck!
Amjad Lala
MD, Pentographics

From Saudi Arabia
md_dut
Dear Anjali,
at the end of the day its your job what you're about go for,so stop bothering and go about it confidently as do usually.Probably the highlighting point is that you are going to take interview of your would be boss,but that stature-related aura shouldn't take away the provision of the normal protocol of interviewing.So I think get the basics right with due respect and regards towards your prospective boss.
GOOD LUCK!

From India, Calcutta
artipathak12@gmail.com
Dear All,
Thanx for your valuable suggestion, guidance & support. Its really vry helpful to me & now i m feeling very relaxed & confident. I just want to clarify one thing if any candidate ask about my current boss like what is his/her name, is he/she is working right now...... etc., what is the upper salary limit? Should i need to answer these questions,
Plz advise...
Thanks & Regards,
Anjali

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.