melwyn.solutions@gmail.com
I will request your assistance in order to build a Business Plan for my new Venture, Its is a Manpower Staffing Firm. I would like all of you to provide me your inputs. Your ideas will be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Melwyn

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Melwyn,
You could have searched this forum, before raising the query. Anyway click the following links to read my replies of past posts:
https://www.citehr.com/241975-i-want...ml#post1109999
https://www.citehr.com/260478-starti...ml#post1181231
Strategic Marketing Plan
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar
+91-9900155394

From India, Bangalore
The past post are not much help for me. They inculcate most arguments, discussions and marketing themselves.
From India, Mumbai
The post are also very generalized in nature, which is something i am not looking at. I need some specific rather than how ? Why ? answers
From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Melwyn,
Well gentleman, when you raise query on general forums, be prepared to get general replies. Based on these replies, it is your duty to prepare a customised business plan, not ours.
In your first post, have you given adequate information like geographical area in which you will work, your financial budget, what market research that you have done, etc? Sans this vital information, some member has come forward and provided you the information. Far from being gracious, you are pointing out the unworthiness of the information.
To get the customised solutions, you need to hire paid consultants. Are you prepared for that? If yes, then please do so. You will get exactly what you want. Consultants are meant for spoon feeding. Do not expect this from the members of general HR forum.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.