No Tags Found!

b83fb20cd7ea6d7485fee0834f736514
In India, different states have different labor law or is it the same (especially in Karnataka health care sector- covering private hospitals and diagnostic centers ) is the law same for government and private sectors
Is the central government in India has one labor hours specification and different states have different specification (especially in Karnataka – private hospital sector)
Does the government and private sector have the same Minimum wages or is it different.
How can we know about the law & rules applicable for labour welfare in health sector Karnataka? Is there any website or who to contact or any book for reference is there or not?

From India, Bangalore
mukesh_azad

Subject - labor rules in India with respect to working hours
Sir,
Yes, in India, different states have different labor law in Karnataka health care sector- covering private hospitals and diagnostic centers), but there is some different laws for government as well as private. Further, in India laws are differe State wise.
As far as central government in India has one labour hours specification but there is different states have different specification. The government and private sector do not have the same Minimum wages, there is difference in minimum wages. The government department having their pay scales according to their service rules. The State Government decides the rate of minimum wages for the private sector.
You, please tell me, what do you want to know about the law applicable here. What kind of industry you want to setup in India. I will try to give the information about the same.

From India, Gurgaon
b83fb20cd7ea6d7485fee0834f736514
when i have enquired to the labour officers bangalore , i came to know that hospitals or any essential services even if they more than 8 hrs of work per day it should not cross 48hrs per week
and even the private hospitals has to follow the min . wages act / rules enforced by the state

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.