No Tags Found!

hemant.dev

Dear Moderators,
What is happening in CiteHR, more jokes and humors instead of reply to queries/questions?
See in todays post, most of them contain jokes...
Please do something to maintain the CiteHR for the HR only.
Regards
Hemant Agarwal

From India, Faridabad
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Thank you for your concern. Appreciate your feed back. We will moderate the threads to ensure the queries get better visibility and contributions from our valued members.
Request you to look into these queries. Thanking you in the anticipation of your support.Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Hemant, You cannot get wheat without chaff, that is the rule of life. Separate chaff and ignore it! DVD
From India, Bangalore
skhadir

Dear Mr. Hemant,
At the outset, kindly cool down...
The world needs both POSITIVE & NEGATIVE PEOPLE to balance itself.
GOOD and BAD is required for differentiation.
NIGHT FULL OF DARKNESS followed by DAY LIGHT...
UPS AND DOWNS ARE MANDATORY IN ONE'S LIFE..
Different SEASONS to make your body aligned proportionately and much more.......
LOOK FOR GOOD IN EVERYTHING IGNORE THE BAD.........
COMPLAINING ABOUT OTHERS WILL NEVER SOLVE THE ISSUE......WE ARE NOT GOING TO BENEFIT THROUGH OTHERS....
ACQUIRE RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE AND PROCEED FURTHER AS WE ARE NOT BORN TO CARRY(BURDEN) THE WORLD FILLED WITH ISSUES/PROBLEM ON OUR SHOULDERS....
WE CANNOT CHANGE THE WORLD BUT DEFINITELY WE NEED TO CHANGE OURSELVES.....WHEN WE INDIVIDUALS CHANGE OURSELVES THEN I CAN GUARANTEE YOU ....EVERYTHING WILL BE CHANGED ACCORDINGLY.....
Cool down yaaaaaaaaar. ENJOY YOUR LIFE...
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
beauty_babu@yahoo.co.in

Hi friend, I just want to share with you what i do instead of advising you. Am like a swan. I just take what i need and leave the rest that i feel is of no use to me. - Babu
From India, Madras
archnahr

Hey Hemant,
There is just one section for Humor and jokes rest all the other sections of this forum is for knowledge sharing. Check out Human resource section and you can find many new posts everyday which requires replies and help from all of us...
And it is so good to see the knowledge base of members here..... i feel little humor is also required.
Regards,
Archna

From India, Delhi
skhadir

Hi Hemant,
Hope you are enjoying the benefits of this community....
I don't think so that you are new to this community. I too experienced the same as i could not figure out that there are various forums in this community. I agree HUMOR forum is very funny, jovial, euphoric that's define their HUMOR LEVELS.....Let them enjoy their life and you enjoy yours....as we all are unique.
MY AIM IS TO ENHANCE MY KNOWLEDGE BASE AND MOTIVATE PEOPLE IN RIGHT DIRECTION. THIS IS MY PERCEPTION AS WELL.
Let me show you the best part of this community....
I am giving you an example of MOTIVATION and how people GOT CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER, how they responded to a single call. May be few had reacted out of enthusiasm...also you may find few from humor forum
https://www.citehr.com/102408-sea-fr...llent-one.html
I AM SURE THIS WILL BENEFIT YOU, MORE THAN YOUR PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND YOU WILL PRAISE THIS COMMUNITY....
GOOG LUCK...
HAPPY LEARNING...
With profoud regards

From India, Chennai
kavithaap

Hi Hemanth ,
I agree with your point !!!
But at the same time u can find so many knowledge sharing articles which are very useful .
ignore the unwanted coments and jokes if u dont require ..........that will be great !!!!!!!

From India, Bangalore
RAJENDER PRASAD SAINI

Dear Hemant,
I appreciate your sentiments. You are right. But your recent post will make people to become more serious. Thanks a lot for your concern.
I am also awaiting senior professionals comments on my career planning. I am working in the field of HR & Admin since last 22 years. But I don't have any formal qualifications. I have completed 42 years age and having PG qualifications in humanities. Please advise me as to what should be done at this time. Kindly contact me at
Thanking you.
(RP Saini)

From India, Delhi
skhadir

Dear Mr. Rajender Prasad
Please dont get tooooooo serious and spoil your health because you will start thinking negative and NEGATIVE THINGS WILL PREVAIL IN YOUR LIFE.

I don't posses enough experience to advice you but i can suggest your certain things.

1) FIRST UNDERSTAND WHAT IS YOUR REQUIREMENTS...HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO EARN TO MEET YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ALONG WITH ANNUAL SAVINGS.
2) Kindly prepare a STATEMENT about your SKILLS, TALENT, ABILITIES, CAPABILITIES, QUALITIES besides your QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE that you had gained/learned.
3) Define WHAT BEST YOU CAN OFFER
4) Study the MARKET(WHERE YOU FIT IN OR WHERE YOU CAN ADOPT TO FIT YOURSELF)) and CUSTOMER(TARGET AUDIENCE) followed by comparison(WHAT BEST YOU CAN OFFER) where you need to find out WHETHER YOU NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS or MORE.
5) PLEASE DO PROMOTE YOURSELF......MARKET YOURSELF BY USING REFERENCES.

Perhaps it may take A LITTLE MORE TIME than LITTLE TIME but don't ever LOOSE HOPES IN ALMIGHTY and LET YOURSELF DOWN...

I am sure seniors will guide you to right path.......not to mention "THERE ARE VERY GOOD MENTORS IN THIS COMMUNITY"

Good Luck for your future......

With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.