snowlia
Hai plz Suggest me a Phd topic in HR
From India, Madurai
pkthakurbhu
Simply suggesting topic is not sufficient. So many topics can be suggested in HR, but most important thing is that competency as well as research interest in the specific area of HR of you as well as your guide. For Example: Topics may be:- HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT IN INDIAN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY-A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF RANBAXY LABORATORIES LTD. & GLAXOSMITHKLINE (GSK) PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
SO THINK CAREFULLY AND THEN DECIDE.
Praveen K Thakur
Mail ID :pkthakurbhu@gmail.com

From India, New Delhi
snowlia
hai i chose a topic for doing phd in HR my topic is "Effective communication and personality development" is it suitable for doing my phd or else plz suggest me a topic and am going to do my phd in part time .
From India, Madurai
pkthakurbhu
Hello
It’s OK; as you are interested but being a HR Person and Academician I will not suggest you to choose this type of General topic as HR Topic.
It is better to discuss with your Supervisor/Ph.D Guide regarding the same and then finalize the Topic.
Praveen K.Thakur

From India, New Delhi
pkthakurbhu
Registration Process Method-I
If you want to register for the Ph. D programme then you have to appear in the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION generally conducted by the concerned Universities or the Management Institution(s).
After qualifying the examination and interview, you are entitled for the registration.
Registration Process Method-II
If you are qualifying the JRF EXAMINATION conducted by UGC, then you have to appear only for the INTERVIEW because you are EXEMPTED from the written examination.
After qualifying the interview, you are entitled for the registration.
NOTE: For the details of the Ph. D Programme, visit the concerned University’s website where you want to be registered.
All the best.

From India, New Delhi
teju@143
Dear bhagyashri Kindly go for new topics. Competency Mapping, Emotional Intelligence, Talent Management, Employee Engagement, How stress can be managed ( Work Life Balance ) Regards Prof Tejaswini
From India, Hubli
sumitsaxenagist

Why dont you try Organizational Development or Recruitments (including manpower planning) Sumit
From India, Faridabad
TDS_P

Hi Bhagyasri, EMOTIONAL LABOR is an upcoming topic in the field of organizational behaviour. Not much work has been done.So please go head and explore this area. Regards Praveena
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.