No Tags Found!

shrhr
Hi
Just wanted to know from all of you that whether Career Pathing is a possibility in the BPO industry?? why i ask this is because when i am a part of any internal job posting interviews and i ask the agents where exactly will they like to move, they are fine with any postion till the time its a promotion!!
So does undertaking a career pathing program make sense in such an industry? and incase it does any particular way of following it?
Thanks

From India, Hyderabad
divya_hr1
Yes,
Career Path does exist in a lot of BPO's
I work with one of the top three Captive BPO's in Mumbai.
We have a defined career path in our org.
This is designed keeping the mind the vintaged population as well as the future hiring plans and is developed in a fashion to give ample growth & learning opportunities to the employees.

From India, Mumbai
abhilashasen

Hi,
I read your reply about a career path in the BPO/KPO industry.
I am currently working in Pune as an HR exe and partly work for the KPO unit that we have.
I too am trying to create a career map or path for individual resources which will help identify their career paths.
If you have any suggestions or if you have any sample formats to share please mail me at
Would look forward to your response.
Kind Regards,
Abhilasha Sen

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.