No Tags Found!

srbalaji

Dear Friends
It gives me immense pleasure to inform that this is my 1500 post.I have received appreciation,brickbats,negative comments,positive comments,blessings etc for my various posts.Many thanks for the wholehearted support and I will just do my duty by sharing whichever it feels good to me.My sincere thanks to all the Cite-erians.
Regards

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps TheWiseWay_lo.pps (586.0 KB, 390 views)

boss2966

Dear Mr. Balaji
Please accept my sincere appreciation and congratulations on achieving 1500 posts in CiteHR.
Whatever you have advised I will follow it anyway, and I will circulate to all my friends too.
Wish you all the best
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
Peeu
Hey all, if every single person tries to do this then really its b/w we n god.....!!!he z so kind !!!!no words for him becoz words makes him small n he is.............!!!
From India, Gurgaon
PROPELLANT

Dear Senior Heartiest congratulations for your 1500th post and i am sure you will keep on enlightining us further with your nice inputs. regards Team Propellant
From India, Mumbai
R.N.Khola

Dear SR Balaji, Congratulations & thanks for your contribution. With Regards, R.N.Khola
From India, Delhi
arundavay

Dear Balaji
Congratulations on your feat. Do keep up your good work.
Arun
Arun Kumar Davay (2100+) - LinkedIn

From India, Madras
pksingh_its@yahoo.com
Dear Balaji,
Congratulations on your long innings. I have been an admirer of your efforts and posts which have continued to enlighten and entertain us for longtime. Its very sporting of you that you have taken some of the criticism in right spirit and carried on. May you continue like this.
With best wishes and regards
PK Singh

From India, Varanasi
pksingh_its@yahoo.com
Dear Balaji,
Congratulations on your long innings. I have been an admirer of your efforts and posts which have continued to enlighten and entertain us for longtime. Its very sporting of you that you have taken some of the criticism in right spirit and carried on. May you continue like this.
PK Singh

From India, Varanasi
rajpol

Dear Balaji,
RAJPOL

From India, New Delhi
avsjai

Congrats Balaji.I always follow your nice posts. Go ahead Best wishes AVS
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Great Week.JPG (25.4 KB, 12 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.