No Tags Found!

arunsongara

Dear all,
Let's come on a Practical ground. We read in management books about motivating factors. Let's play a game and we can find the motivating factors also.
Rule: Very easy, First: every one will write three things which motivates them. Second: Other person can ask the questions to the first person about that motivators.
So let's start, first turn is mine:
1. Money
2. Recognition
3. Freedom of choice
Now your turn- 'Do you have any thing different?'

From India, Ahmadabad
nanko_hr

hello dear, according to me nobody can motivate others. but they encourage to other. as same my encouraging factor is 1. my job 2. my job 3. my job with regards sagar
From India, Kochi
arunsongara

Dear Sagar,
Thanks for sharing your nice views. Can you please further share what is there in your job which motivates you?
There must be something like challenge, learning, position, money etc.
Regards,
Arun

From India, Ahmadabad
HARSH MEHTA

Hi,
Motivators for me are (in order of impact) :
1. Power to take decisions/ Authority
2. Respect
3. Money
4. Whether I enjoy my work?
5. And the absence of biggest demotivator----Stagnation :wink:
BRs
Harsh Mehta

From India, Delhi
arunsongara

Dear Friends. I have gone through some articles and found following suggestions for motivating the employee:
1.Create an environment that helps employees motivate themselves. Managers think employees believe money is number one, but employees say it's appreciation.
2.Get excited about your practice and chiropractic
3.Hire the right person for the job.
4.Train your staff properly. Train staff thoroughly
5.Let staff know your expectations. Give staff a clear understanding of the clinic goals and your practice goals and make them a part of it
6.Reward your staff when goals are accomplished
7.Lead by example. If you want employees who show up on time, give them an example
8.Be fair and consistent. Don't play favorites
9.Compliment your staff. Let your staff know that they are doing a good job and thank them for their efforts
10.Don't keep deadwood. If you have staff that are unproductive and cause tremendous stress, get rid of them

From India, Ahmadabad
sundarjayram

Hi,
I would like to say that it is not possible to motivate others.But one can inspire others. I firmly believe that best motivation is self motivation and we can play a role in helping others to achieve this through inspiration. Inspiration is to change thinking and motivation is to change behaviour. I cannot change others behaviour. But I can help him/her to change his/her thinking and that in turn will change his/her behaviour.
Regards
sundarjayram.

From India, Bhubaneswar
Abhay Kumar
HI ALL, Motivation is a very personal factor,for me they are, 1)Reward & Recognition 2)Money 3)Work Env
From India, Durgapur
samandason
What motivates me is the uncertainity that future holds for me. There's so much that can happen and be handled in many different ways. The entire process holds so much of opportunity to learn new things in life.
From India, Hyderabad
just.nids

HI
Three things which motivates me are:-
1) Regonition
2) Job- authority with responsibility(to take my own decision and be responsible for same)
3) Money-Incentives and Increments
and one more thing:-
Respect
Cheers

From India, New Delhi
Spear

Clarity in the objective and its importance Work Environment(Colleagues, Boss, work place) The benefits/rewards(Recognition/Monetary)
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.