jimmu

Dear All, We have req. of an accountant(fresher will do) and also account Manager if any one intrested then send me your resume with your Exp.salary as early as possible.
From India, Jaipur
bridgegroup

Dear Khyati,
Wish you a Merry Christmas!!!
We are a Delhi based HR recruitment firm providing complete staffing solutions within & outside India. We have a wide network and a heavy database to serve quality candidates as per clients specifications.
We will share our portfolio and terms & conditions on your official mail id if you are interested.
thanks & regards,

From India, Delhi
ElrichPlacements

Hi Khyati,
Seasons Greetings!!!
We would like to introduce Elrich Placements as a professionally managed Human Resource company providing end to end recruitment solutions and payroll processing.
Please find enclosed herein our corporate profile along with Terms and Conditions.
Please give us one chance to serve your reputed organisation. In case you like our service you can continue further.
Please forward us your requirements so that we can start working on the same.
Regards,
Priscilla Lopes
Manickpur, Vasai (W) 401202
Dist. Thane
Mob: 9860996273
Email:

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Elrich Placements.doc (34.0 KB, 92 views)

jangid.anil1967

I HAVE GOOD CANDIDATE IN SURAT SALARY RANGE 40K.PLEASE GIVE ME UR EMAIL ADDRESS.SO I SEND CV. Anil Jangid,Surat
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.