No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear Seniors,
I have an experience of 4 years in HR recruitment in NON IT field.i actually started my career with recruitment to get knowledge about other functions of hr,but unfortunately I stucked into recruitment. I had taken a gap of almost 2years after my marriage. Now i am looking for a job in HR,but not looking into recruitment field.I am trying in Hr functions such as(training & development,generalist,payroll etc),but i am not getting a proper opportunity to start with.
please suggest me how will i get an entry into HR operations
Regards,
Shiji

From India, Mumbai
radhika papisetty

Hi Shiji,
I was also sailing on the same boat 3 months back.i started my career in recruitment,i worked as recruiter,team lead,Business Development manager,infact all the areas which will be covered under recruitment working for vendor.
When i felt it was boring ,i thought of shifting my profile.so to do that i took certification in core Hr functions(payroll,statutory,training,Hr administration,Performance appraisal like wise) which was helpful for me for the job which i was dreaming about.
There are lot of institutes who train us in this sector,so i would recommend you that.
If your unable to do so, iam attaching a document which covers all the areas in brief and also interview point of view,which might help you.
But mere reading may not give you that knowledge which you gain through certification.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Hr doc.docx (1.15 MB, 338 views)

raj20
hey Radhika Papisetty,
nice and helpful post for all appreciate your good work and contribution thumps up.
if radhika if you can share some top institutes for this course would be a a great help to the community
keep up the good work

From India, Mumbai
niyatigurjar
Thanks Radhika Papisetty,
Wonderful sharing the information. It is very very informative. If you have such type of informations kindly post. Also please post the some top institutes who take courses related with Core HR as mentioned in your post.
Very nice work.

From India, Mumbai
Rekha Regidi
Hi Radhika, Can you please suggest any good institutions.
From India, Hyderabad
NK SUNDARAM

There are two distinct roles in Human Resources. One deals with Transaction -the day-to-day activities. I can call it working in Comfort Zone. it is ideal to learn many subskills in HR such as Competency Mapping, Performance System, Training & Development, etc etc. These are called Transformational Roles. You can grow in stature over a period of time. After a few years, you need to change gears and learn a lot more available in Human Resources.

Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.