No Tags Found!

vrushali saraf

First thing I am very confused between SAP HR & SAP ERP. What is the difference between these two.I have done my MBA HR.Which course will be good for me? I just dont want to do SAP becoz I am a HR professional bt I want a better growth and high paid job. So please suggest me which course is more demanding now a days.
From India, Mumbai
calligrapher11

hello vrushali
it is shivendra, SAP is an exhaustive ERP, SAP HR is one of its module, u can go for SAP certification only if u have 2+years corporate exposure, it is exorbitantly costly, no matter it is with ample growth, u have to be very clear about it before entering into it,
feel free asking anything
with regards
shivendra

From India, Gurgaon
amit kohli
hello shivendra im pursuing MBA in HR and i want to do some other course in HR. will ERP HR will be good to add some knowledge. regards Amit
From India, Mumbai
manohar_hr

Hi Shivendra,
I am from Pune having 4 months experience as HR Generalist. I have a call from one of the SAP training institute regarding the course and they told me that I am eligible for their module.
But as per my knowledge its true that you have told, it needed 2+ years of experience.
So please guide me if anything you know about it.
The institue name is Global Enterprise Infotech Solutions.

From India, Pune
vrushali saraf

Hi Shivendra I have 2 yrs of exp bt is that worth doing SAP. Now a days every institute having all types of courses. which institute is best for sap from your point of view?
From India, Mumbai
baisneetesh2
HI Shivendra,
i am working in sales from last 9 yrs,started from pharma to now insurance, i need something new now,i have done graduation in BA did PGDIM from IMT ghaziabaad,pls suggest me if i can pursue SAp and if i can then which domain i sud choose

From India, Indore
calligrapher11

hello vrushali, amit, manohar,

SAP HR is an ERP but far exhaustive, it has 74 modules in all, HR module is one of these, it is real time software to manage and promote the organization, there are three profiles u can be able to work in after being certified, these are the implimentation, the support, and the end user profile, only the siemence and the genovate are authorised to certify you in india and the eligibility for this is a corporate experience of 2+ years, it is very costly, as far as the career prospect is meant it is great...... a green field..... the other institutes are going to make money out of you people, though i agree in comparision to the rs around four lacs if they are charging thirty-thirty five thousand (as i think they would be pleading for) they would be providing you a foothold in this field...... further you can go for the certification..... those who are not having the 2+ years of experience would not be considered by the agencies i have mentioned above but after going for the sap training you are thinking the actual one at least be considered good enough to ge a position in sap requirements........

and amit one thing i want to make clear is that the SAP is about technical expertise related with the installation an maintenance of a software in the particular field of business activity such as HR, Finance, Marketing, logistics, Inventory etc. the domain knowledge is required to go on customizing the software as per the requirements and policies of the organisation where you would be working as SAP expert..........

with regards

shivendra

From India, Gurgaon
calligrapher11

hello baisneethesh,
very good evening, go for SAP certification in SD or CRM or MM module as you havea good deel of experience in marketing, HR will be in contextual for you though every one having specific exposure can go for any of the modules but your background knowledge is of great significance,
go to authorised sites over the net and too visit to siemence Gurgaon(if current location is NCR) if possible before getting into it,
all the best,
with regards,
shivendra

From India, Gurgaon
monica.rana11
Hi shivender
I have done btech in computer science and mba in hr but i dont have any exp. can u suggest me that whether i should go for sap hr,sap erp,erp hr or ant other short term courses
thanks
monica

From India, Delhi
josekiranmettu
Hi I have done my Mba in 22010. And learnning the SAp and right now I am wroking as HR Managaer in a It recruiting company I believe I shoud make change to SAP career please let me know the the best option. My job in IT recruiting company is Night shift.
So could you please help me what should be m next step.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.