No Tags Found!

ankitr
hii.. I have got the Hr project in which I need to establish the HR department. kindly give me the suggestions as to how to go about it?? Thanx.
From India
Nibirr
Same thing here. i work for a garments factory and i need to establish the hr department with having 700+ workers
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Harmeet Singh ahuja

Hi Nibirr/Anikt, We will provide you complete HR solution please share your requirement with us.
From India, Gurgaon
ankitr
hii..harmeet thanx 4 giving your support.. i will surely contact you shortly regarding this with full details.
From India
job_connect_consultancy

Hi .
We undertake projects for setting HR department for Corporates and SMEs for any kind of Industry.
We have bandwidth and pool of experienced professionals who work with us and develop the HR department for the clients.
Right from need analysis identification , implementation and monitoring , etc we do provide.
Though we are based in Mumbai , but we have strongest network of HR professionals and can provide the service any where in India.
Find the attached profile and contact us for further details.
Regards
Pulak Das
+ 91 9320364713

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf JCC_HR_Profile.pdf (247.3 KB, 153 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.