No Tags Found!

sonu_xiss

hello seniors,
I am working in a new company( manufacturing unit), here we have all the HR, IR and Admin activities but most of the activities do not have any standard process flow, I request all the seniors to kindly share the standard operating process of HR, IR and Admin activities.
Your suggestion may help in developing our new organization.
Regards,
Sonu.

From India, Muzaffarpur
Cite Contribution

Dear Sonu ,
Request you to consider the links on the right-hand side of this page , to the areas that you are working . Please do consider the laws to be maintained while designing the HR processes. You would require to keep the business model followed by your company , for eg : Salary may not be credited on the 31st of a month , but 7th of the month. Payslips may not be available online , hence the employees needs to collect it from the Finance team . Appraisal may not be done from the date of joining to the same date next year , but from the date of joining to the annual appraisal , thereafter annually . Suppose if the Appraisal cycle is January to December and if an employee joins in June ,will have the first appraisal by December and there after for January to December rather than June to May .
Every implementation have its own challenges . Hence do share your questions during the process. Wish you all the best !
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
sonu_xiss

Dear , I am thankful to you for your valuable response, suggestions and best wishes, definitely i will share the progress of my task. Regards, Sonu
From India, Muzaffarpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.