saveena
Hello,
We have an apprisal form but does not capture behavioural aspects. I am in the process of redesigning the form. I also face problems in the forms being submitted on time. I was thinking of making this system online. Can some one help me? I need to put this on the intranet or get a cheap of the shelf software. I really need some help and guidance to implement the same.

From India, Mumbai
indurthi
Desirable personal traits are to be rated in the performance appraisal, which differ as per the role and job description... I can suggest some traits if you give info on role and job description..
i.s.rao

From India, Hyderabad
Anayaat

Hi there,
In order to help you re-design your performance appraisal send me the one your using and what is the HR manual say about the rating and I could help. Also don’t forget to get me the traits your evaluating your employees.
Please not the most effective way to evaluate employees is by using appraisal by objective, including having se to f core competences decided by the management to evaluate employees against don’t and last but not least adding the training and development.
Therefore I will be waiting for your design of form & I will see what I can do with it

From Oman, Muscat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.