No Tags Found!

Bhavna verma
Hi Seniors me bhawna i m working in a consultants i m looking job in Corporate sector so im attend one interview in corporate sector HR Mgr asked me whwt r the major difference b/w offer letter & JIO .... i m blank of this Ques So can u give me answer of this Ques
From India, Delhi
iinfrasolservices

In HR Recruitment there is a LOI but if there exists a JIO then I too would be interested in knowing the same.......rgrds
From India, Mumbai
Raj Kumari

Hi Bhavna,
In my view an offer letter is not a contract unless the terms are agreed by you. The terms of offer and acceptance, which are incorporated in the JOI letter (if it is a join letter or oppointment letter) is a valid contract and the liability of the company is governed by the terms in the appointment order !
I hope it will be helpful for you.
Thanks
With best regards,
(Raj)

From India, Delhi
samkaur75

hi bhavna
offer letter is the letter issued by the employer in case of thier satisfaction from u for taking u as an employee.that does not bound u to join the company.that also gives u a time period to think upon accepting the offer given by the employer.
joining leter is the letter issued by the company at the time of getting agreed by u for the terms mentioned by the employer as well as employer agrees on ur terms.jol gets issued after accepting the terms by both the parties for the terms of the opposite party.
joining letter gets issued to the new joinee on the day of his joining & offer letter is given before the joining day(whether after interview or few more days after that)
hope thats clear to u.
thanks
samsheen

From India, Ludhiana
BABU JAYARAM
hiii.............
Offer letter (it consists of ctc)is nothing but the letter given by the employer,we can accpet this or reject but jioning letter consists of terms and conditions of the particular company(once we agree the offer leeter then employer issues the jioning letter).This is major difference between the jioning letter and Offer letter.....
Regards
Babu.J
HR

From India, Bangalore
irwinitemegha
thnkss a lot....thnxx bhawna fr asking this question n thnxx all fr making it clear to us....it is really helpful...
From India, Delhi
Saurabh_151981

Dear Bhawna Offer letter is issued to person when company offer him/her for joining and Joining or Appointment letter is issued to person on the first day when he joins the company. Regards
From India, Delhi
asitabha

Dear Ms Bhavna Verma
All the respondent have expalined offer letter as it wuld be but failed to understand "JOI" or "JIO"
since you mentioned separtely at subject line and the content of the message.
I do feel that you either mixed it up with LOI or JOINING Report.
Please try to recall.
best regards,
Asitabha Sanyal

From India, Delhi
yeleti jaykumar
hi, i do agree with rajkumari comments, bcoz offer letter is just givving offer to u after clearing all rounds, but the termas and condition may or may not accept by you, if you accepet the terms incorporated in offer letter then it will become JOI, and it will send to u again once u accept the terms in offer letter it will become contract.........
hope it will helful to you.
thanks & regards
jaykumar yeleti

From India, Hyderabad
anbu loganathan
Difference between JOI / Offer letter.
Actually an employee is selected after all the interviews he will be given an appointment order with full terms & conditions. After receiving the appointment order with a joining time some people misuse this for getting another job with higher salary. That is why the employer prefer to give Offer letter without giving the salary detail. At the time of Joining he will be given an appointment order with all terms and conditions including salary details and get his joining letter. This is called JOI
ANBU LOGANATHAN
MANAGER - HR.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.