No Tags Found!

sonal.joshi1085
M working as a HR manager in a pvt ltd company in mumbai..i have been asked to frame hr policy for our company,can anyone plz guide me regarding it...being a fresher m not well versed with the policies
From India, Mumbai
narendra.swarna

Hi, Greetings! Please find attached document here with for your reference. Thanks & Regards, S. Narendra Nath
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Steps involved in starting up of a HR dept..doc (67.0 KB, 1123 views)

lotusking
HI!
u have creativity if ur a fresher rule ur world with ur own rules. but u have some rules in hr related to finance so these rules can be obtaine in a/c standards pf act,it act, etc so follow even govt rules and regulations pertaining to your industry. Have a perfect leave management, create a perfect pay division, make rules for appraisals and go for perfection after creation.

From India
aditya-gadher
M working as a HR manager in a pvt ltd company in mumbai..i have been asked to frame hr policy for our company,can anyone plz guide me regarding it...being a fresher m not well versed with the policies
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.