No Tags Found!

748af976c1f48842853b0f765
Dear Professional Colleague,
Last week I shared with you all about India`s one of the best Business Simulation Game Designer & Co-ordinator Prof.(Dr.) Vinod Dumblekar had given his consent for his sessions in our FDP program. This week I have one more great news for you all Mr. Shamik (One of the best Institutional trainer from VIBRANTWORX Solutions) agreed to take sessions on “Academic Innovation through Advanced Learning Process” (7th June – 11th June, 2010 at GIMT Campus, Noida).

Friends it’s been a great honour to have such renowned faces in our FDP program. For further details please check his profile attached within.

For some of the faculties request now we have an excellent institutional registration offer for you all.
No of Participants
1 Participant
2 Participants
More 3 Participants
Total Registration Fees (In INR)
3,200/-
5,000/-
7250/-

I urge to all the Institutions higher authorities, Directors, Faculty members & all my professional colleagues to refer you peers & friends for this FDP program and make it a grand success.
Hope to see each one of you at our FDP program.
Kind regards and best wishes.
Yours truly,
Asst. Prof. R. Nayak.
FDP- Joint Secretary
Global Institute of Management & Technology, Noida.
M-9717349953. Ph: 0120-2400035/70.
Fax: 0120-2400060.
<link outdated-removed>

Note: For participation & sponsorship please feel free to contact us at the earliest.

From India, Lucknow
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf FDP-DETAILS.pdf (800.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf FDP Registration Form .pdf (267.3 KB, 46 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.