No Tags Found!

Mishita
hii i need ur help actually i want to knoe that how can employees who are buddies feel motivated and they enjoy doing thos work.. pls reply soon Mishita
From India, Delhi
Mishita
Actually I am intrested in knowing that how my buddies ie my employees will feel motivated to do this work. How are they benefited with this program
From India, Delhi
r.vijey

Hi,
Buddy program results on how you pair the buddies. Pairing completely depends on what is your expected outcomes. It also depends on your work environment, whether they work in same or different work place or department etc.
Regards
Vijey

From India, Coimbatore
Mahrukh07
These are the ways you can try to achieve what you want:
1. Include Buddy Participation as a key aspect in the Appraisal system. When the appraisals are being done on an annual basis - this should be considered.
2. Give an award for the best Active Buddy participation on a yearly basis - the prize should be something notable and interesting.
3. Include Buddy participation in any star programs you may hold in your office - recognition of his contribution in an open forum and a token of appreciation.
Hope the above helps.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.