No Tags Found!

kaanch
Hi all,
Please help me out, how you people judge a person whether by using HR personality trait theory or else any other way.
I feel that even we can come to conclusion about a person by using their sun sign. will it works.
Give me a suggestions on it.
Thanks
Rgds,
Kaanch

From India, Madras
sreeni
Hi Kaanch, :shock: Judging a person involves some extent of Personality, way of speech, guestures, habits, and attitudes that the interviewer or host observes during the interaction. Sreeni (G Lu) :P
From India, Pune
Aravinth
Hi ,
Even though Face is the index of once mindset, first You should observe their behavior by some distance . If possible make a chat with them..
Don't share the matter 100%...in initial stage.
Regards,
Aravind

Swati Mahajan
It’s quite good to judge a person by sun sign. but many time we don’t know the date to judge that time observation i.e. study of body language is suitable option. bye . Swati
From India, Nasik
sudirman

DISC, Personality Traits, Big 5 Personality, Johari’s Window are the sample of how to analyze person attitude not make a judgment. :oops:
From Malaysia, Kajang
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.