No Tags Found!

deepak_dwivedi9

Dear All, please move further with the presentatiopn series on Human Resorce....:):-P
From China
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Chapter XI - The Mangers as Person.ppt (274.0 KB, 2042 views)
File Type: ppt Chapter XII - Motivation.ppt (175.5 KB, 1957 views)
File Type: ppt Chapter XIII - Leadership.ppt (163.5 KB, 1888 views)
File Type: ppt Chapter XIV - Groups & Teams.ppt (175.5 KB, 1725 views)
File Type: ppt Chapter XV - Communication.ppt (163.0 KB, 1752 views)

deepak_dwivedi9

Thanks for appreciation,,
You have to put the same name of the file changing the series e.g. I, II, etc.and will be able to find out the files and secondly all ppt have been posted in same column, just you need to check 4 to 5 pages, you will be getting it...

From China
wanchai
Hi Mr. Deepak, Very useful presentation. Thanks alot. Since I’m just joint this CiteHR.com, and how should I downlod for previous 2 series (I & II) Best Regards wanchai
From Thailand, Bangkok
Filomena Cunha

Dear Deepak,
The presentations are very interesting and good. Congratulations
Unfortunately I missed the earlier ones: I'll be thankful if you can mail them to

Thank you very much

From Portugal, Lisbon
Steve Cheong
Thank you for the sharing. There are so many things I still need to learn that it does take a humble heart to say "I have so much potential to improve further". When pride gets in the way, we stop learning and growing. Your sharing is indeed an encouragememnt for me to go further ahead and learn.
Thank you once again.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.