No Tags Found!

citizen1502

Hi Friends This is R.Mohanasundaram again and now i have attached a whole article on compensation management it constitutes a wide range of information. Hope it will definitely be of a useful one.
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt COMPENSATION_MANAGEMENT.ppt (275.0 KB, 1091 views)

dipil

Can you please help...
I would like to know the calculations regarding the compensation to be paid to the victim in case of Accident causing Fatality / Permananet Disability.
Please let me know the statue regaring this... Its cover under factories act or Workmen Compensation Act...
Thanks in advance.
With regards,
Dipil Kumar V

From India
ANAND SIVAKUMAR

Hai dipil,
I would like to breif you about workmen compensation:
For fatal accident : calculation will be 50% of basic wages x age factor
for permanent disability : Calculation will be 60% of basic wages x age factor x % of disability certified by the authoriesed doctor or certified surgeon in gazeetted rank.
pls refer wc act 1923 for age factor.
Regareds,
S. ANAND SIVAKUMAR

From India, Madras
citizen1502

Hi Friends What Anand said is right you can very well refer it under the Wages Act 1923 it will givew you a clear picture about it.If you have further more clarification tell me.
dipil

@ S. ANAND SIVAKUMAR & Citizen 1502
Thanks a lot for your valuable reply.... Really helpfull....
Can you please do me one more help... Please mention the section under Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923 from which I will get the details regarding Age Factor...
Also is there any clause in Factories Act regarding the compensation to the victims of accidents.
Thanks in advance.
With regards,
Dipil Kumar V

From India
citizen1502

Hi Patel
Hereby I have attached a very detailed contents of the Job Evaluation Process so read it and tell me your comments. This is not only for you but also for the benefit of all the HR members in this community.

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Job Evaluation.pdf (246.8 KB, 267 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.