p1singhhr

Hi Seniors,
Please tell me if washing allowance is being added in gross (for Esic benefit) & if incentives are the matter of gross salary.
& Also what r the function of pf accounts 1,2 10,21,22 except theoretical use.

From India, Gurgaon
aditi.janrao
Hi, The washing Allowance is not included in ESIC Salary calculation apart from this, all other allowances are included.Next Regarding Incentives, i believe they are not included in ESIC salary. Tc.
From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

Incentives paid in intervals of not more than two months will form part of salary and will attract ESI.
EPF is deposited under various heads of accounts, viz, A/C No 1, A/C No 10, A/C No 2, A/c No 21 and A/C No 22. The amounts paid in to these accounts are, Employees' share of Provident Fund being 12% and employer's share to Provident Fund being 3.67% to A/C No 1, Employer's share of Pension Fund being 8.33% to A/C No 10, Administration Charges payable by the employer @ 1.1% of salary to A/C No 2, Employees Deposit Linked Insurance (employer only contributes) being 0.5% to A/C No 21 and Administration charges payable by the employer for administration of EDLI @ 0.05% to A/C No 22.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
elizabeth antony
Dear All
Good Day!
Please clarify me, when the employee would like to claim his PF amount when he is leaving from a firm. How much would he will get apart from employee and employer share. Is the government will put any share on the amount or give any interest to that whole money. If so please give me the percentage details.
Thanks and Regards
Elizabeth Antony

From India, Madras
abedeen7

Dear Elizabeth, Central govt will contribute at intrest rate 8.5% annualy on employee and employer contributions.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.