vkgupta1958
we are a pvt ltd co,registered in P.F and ESI,employee more then 100.now we want to outsource the manpower for us ,if any licence or registration is required.we also wants to outsorce these manpower to our coustomer.pl give your valuable suggestion.
From India, New Delhi
rreddygk

Hi Mr.Gupta, Please provide me your contact number i will explain you in detail on the same. Regards, Keshav Reddy, 9768257174
From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

If you want to employ 20 or more employees through a contractor or through more than one contractors you have to get registration under the Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act. This registration once obtained will be valid for any work connected with the function for which it is obtained.
If you want to engage your employees in any other companies as contract labour you have to obtain licence to engage contract labour as contractor under the same Act. This licence is valid for one year and renewable thereafter.
In the former case you will be acting as Principal employer whereas in the latter case you will act as Contractor.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
ghmanas25
please give me the various monthly return under the various statute in factory and the register to be maintain in west bengal manas ghosh
From India
vkgupta1958
Thankyou very much Madhu.T.K. for the valuable information.actyaly we want to take empolyees on contract from other contractor and to supply these manpower to other co.in this case what shall be formalities and our laibilities.
From India, New Delhi
Madhu.T.K

In that case you will be acting both as principal employer and contractor. Therefore, you may require both registration and licence under the Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
help.jammu

may i add a bit. In J&K there is local Contract Labour (A&R) Act, applicable in the state of J&K , on the activities(industries) not covered under Central Act
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.